Saturday, January 10, 2015

Mealplanning is fun!

Saturdays are kind of a fun day for me. My partner is at work, the kids and I get to sleep in and I get to catch up on laundry, meal planning and memes on facebook. My kids on the other hand dread this day as I start cleaning out the leftovers from the past 2 weeks and putting together a smorgasbord of food that will get eaten or thrown away at the end of the day. Today we have pierogies, mac & cheese, chilli, chicken parmesan, garlic butter noodles, pot pies and a ton of dishes for me to do!

 So without further ado I bring to you the meal plan for next week AKA things that will be part of leftover day in another 2 weeks! This is a short week for me as we have dinner plans Thursday-Saturday, at least I get a chance to study!

Sunday- Pork Chops, Mashed Potatoes, Corn
Monday- Manwich & Tater tots
Tuesday- Tacos
Wednesday- Beef Stew 
Thursday- #1 Happy Birthday Dinner!



No comments:

Post a Comment